Thursday, September 26, 2013

DIY Rose Heart Decor

Hello loves!
        Today I have a very easy do it yourself decor idea for you. I think it's so creative and cute. I love it and I hope you love it too!


What you need:

- paper roses
- foam heart form
- hot glue gun
- a grill stick
 
So let's get started!
            First step is to make your roses. Click here for the tutorial on how to create these easy Paper Roses. I used white paper and then I add a little colour by applying some pink nail polish with a sponge.

Then place a grill stick into the foam heart form.
 
            And now here comes the fun part. Start gluing the roses to the foam heart using your hot glue gun.


And it's done!

        Place it into a nice vase and you're done with this cute Rose Heart Decoration! Easy, right?
 
Get creative my beautiful friends!

No comments: