Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm ENGAGED!!!

Happy 2014 my sweet berries!
 
       My dear and lovely friends, I'm so so happy and overjoyed to anounce that I'm engaged! I was totally shocked and so surprised when he pop the question. He asked me to marry him and I said YES! (of course) Hehehe . . .  I was deliriously happy and I was shaking sooo bad. I was crying and laughing at the same time. Aw, it was magical! He propose on 28 of December 2013, Saturday night while we were ice skating. I really can't believe it! And there were so many people and also a local Radio and TV station. Aw it was so perfect for me!
 
        Of course, I wanted to share the great news with you my lovelies! I even got a little video and I will share it on another post!  I'm so excitet and cannot wait to start planning everything. Don't worry my special berries, I'll be sharing that part of my life with you and I'm taking all of you along with me on this journey.
           I'm so happy to marry the perfect guy for me, to share my life with my best friend and to be a great wife to the one and only person that God put on this earth for me. I could not be happier! I love you!
 
        I hope you're all having a great week so far! Thank you so much for all the congrats and love!

4 comments:

The "Truth Seeker Spirit" said...

Wow, I was waiting for this post! :D I saw it on Facebook but I wanted to congratulate you here. :) I'm so so happy for you two! >:D< The proposal was actually really cute and well thought. ;) Wish you luck with the wedding preparation and I'm sure it will be full of many amazing creative stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, well, you sure deserved it girly ;) for such a creative and full of live girl he ought to come up with a big bang proposal. I am very happy for you and look forward to hear about the wedding preps :D Hugs and kisses!

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Aww, thank you so so much, my dear Dora! Thank you for everything! You're so sweet, darling! I hope that everything will be great. I'm so excited! Take care cutie! Kisses :*

Strawberry Love by Reny said...

Hello my beautiful Cat! :D Thank you so so much bubulina! Aww yeah, that's true, he really pull this out. Every single moment of that night was simply perfect for me. I'm looking forward too, to start planning the wedding :) and I also hope that you will help me with it. Luv ya! Hugs and kisses :*