Tuesday, December 2, 2014

DIY HO HO HO Wreath

Hello lovelies!
         We can't start the Christmas preparation without a cute wreath hanging on our door, right? And I have this adorable "HO HO HO Wreath" to share with you today. I love how simple, cute, affordable and easy this DIY Christmas wreath is! So let me show you how to make your own.

Start by wrapping this thick red thread around the foam circle.

          Now to add some decorations you need to make a "HoHoHo" template. I decided to create my own, but you can easily download it from the internet.

Place the template on the glitter foam and cut it out.

          Now for Santa's belt I cut out a black fabric strap and a gold glitter foam square.

Glue the bucket on the belt and attach it to the wreath.

Now attach the letters on the wreath too and you're done!

HO! HO! HO! Happy Christmas Crafting!

No comments: