Monday, September 21, 2015

RenySaysIDO: My Strawberry Bouquet

Hello my lovely berries!

          Today I want to talk about my bouquet. Well, I wanted my bouquet to be simple, cute, special and very, very me. ^_^ So, I had a strawberry bouquet! Hehehe . . . Simple? Yes. Cute? Yes, very cute. Special? Yes. Very me? Yes, it's totally screaming my name. So I bought some fake strawberries and I glued to them some stems. And then I took them to a very talented florist Floraria Missely and I said her I want it to be simple, with just Baby's breath cv(Gypsophila), strawberries and a beautiful ribbon. And it turned out so perfect for me! Thank you so much! It's so pretty! I'm still in love with my unique bouquet. In fact, I dried my flowers, because I want to preserve them as a keepsake.

How to make these DIY Strawberries:

Have an amazingly beautiful day everyone!

No comments: